Fairfax Choral Society Subscriptions
Our 55th Anniversary Season offers a variety of musical performances. We invite you to experience the profound beauty of choral music in a season-long journey with FCS. As an FCS subscriber, you save approximately 20% when you build your own season subscription! To become a season subscriber, choose three concerts from our calendar and add your desired tickets to your shopping cart. Your subscriber benefit pricing will be calculated automatically.
Fairfax Choral Society Group Tickets
Fairfax Choral Society presents a myriad of performances throughout the year. Our seasons teem with rich choral masterpieces, innovative modern-day compositions, and everything in between—a sure crowd pleaser for all! Whether you plan to entertain clients, get together with family and friends, or introduce your students to the performing arts, Fairfax Choral Society is happy to reserve group tickets.
Parties of 10 or more receive 15% off tickets. A 15% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation. The remaining balance is due one week before the performance date. Seats will be reserved together prior to opening the house.
For more information on our group sales or to reserve tickets, contact our office at 703-642-3277 or by email. We look forward to hosting your group!
Fairfax Choral Society Ticket Policies
- All sales are final.
- All tickets are for General Admission seating.*
- Patrons who are 5 – 18 years of age are eligible for the Student admission price.
- Patrons attending college who have proper identification are eligible for the Student admission price.
- Patrons four years old and younger are free to all concerts. Parents should request a complimentary ticket via the concert page ticket sales.
- Ticket exchanges are available for canceled concerts only (see below for details).
- Season Subscriptions may be purchased through December 1. Singers who join in January or February will be given a special opportunity to purchase a season subscription for remaining concerts. Only new singers will be eligible for this special package.
- Tickets may be purchased online at www.fairfaxchoralsociety.org (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover only).*
- Tickets may be purchased at the final two regular rehearsals before the concert.* Ticket sales will not be available at any dress rehearsals, whether the dress rehearsals take place the day before or the day of the concert.
- Tickets may be purchased on the day of the concert at the venue ticket office at the door sales ticket price beginning approximately 45 minutes before the concert begins. Tickets will not be available for purchase the day of the concert via the FCS website or the FCS office.
- If a concert is canceled for any reason, patrons can exchange purchased tickets of equal value or less for a future concert. For ticket exchanges, patrons must contact the FCS office within one week following the canceled concert.
- No other ticket exchanges will be granted. Please double check each ticket purchase you make!
- All FCS members in good standing (paid in full or up-to-date on a payment plan) may have a complimentary ticket to each FCS concert they do not sing. These tickets are specific to the singer only, and are not transferable.*
- Harmonius Art and The Poetry of Music are free to all K-12 Public & Private School teachers with ID as well as students under 18 and college students with ID. However, free tickets are required for admission.
- Media organizations writing or reporting about FCS are eligible to receive complimentary tickets
- All FCS staff are entitled to 2 complimentary tickets to each concert.*
*Tickets to Christmas in Fairfax with the City of Fairfax Band
- The concert is free, however tickets are required. Please contact the City of Fairfax Band directly to make reservations at www.fairfaxband.org.